$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Solution Consultant with RPA Experience
* Demonstrated ability to solve complex, strategic level problems by building multi-level tactical plans to operationalize solutions leveraging process improvement, optimization, and technology.
* Extensive project management experience in traditional SDLC or Agile methodologies working across geographically diverse stakeholder teams.
* Experienced in leading cross-functional collaboration while working with both functional and technical teams to drive results.
* Knowledge and understanding of process design, process data flow diagrams and/or business systems analysis.
* Experience decomposing RPA opportunities to determine viability and dependencies
* Demonstrated experience building solution road maps incorporating advanced capabilities (OCR, ICR, NLP, etc.)
* Demonstrated ability to lead teams in designing, developing and testing Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions
* Experience with one of the following RPA vendor products: Blue Prism, UI Path or Automation Anywhere
* One year of experience in direct RPA delivery work
* Bachelor of Science (BS) in Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science (CS), or Business Administration from an accredited University
* Master of Science (MS) in MIS of CS, or Master of Business Administration (optional)
* Financial services industry experience is preferred but not required
* PMP or SCRUM certification preferred but not required
* Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt preferred by not required
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent system and data analysis skills
3-5 years Business Consulting and Wholesale or other (Wealth, Retail, Card etc.) Banking Experience
3-5 years RPA Strategy
Valid Through: 2019-10-19