Crowe is expanding service offerings to our Technology, Media & Telecommunications (TMT) clients to include Robotics Process Automation (RPA). We are seeking an experienced Senior Manager to join our RPA Practice and leadership team. It’s a team that has been very successful and is in high demand not only in TMT but across most of our industries.
- Join the RPA leadership and work on strategies and tactics from a go-to-market perspective.
- Help build out our vision of the next generation of RPA including Intelligent Process Automation as well as the broader Automation Transformation initiatives we have underway
- Lead and oversee the RPA development process, including constructing and maintaining efficient, reusable and reliable configurations with robotic process automation software and tools as well as testing activities, including integration testing, end-to-end (business process) testing and user acceptance testing
- Create, edit, revise and finalize life cycle deliverables such as requirements specifications, solution design documents, and operating instructions
- Establish and maintain process, technical, project or other documentation, as may be required, to support development, project management and training
- Help build relationships with key stakeholders to improve process penetration and compliance
- Coordinate sign-off approvals by business and/or technical staff to certify successful results of milestone deliverable(s) or phase completion, including program development and deployment
Educational and Professional Credentials
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Major in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or Management Information Systems is preferred
- 3-5 years of RPA development and support experience
- 5-10 years of business analysis, process optimization and process automation experience
- Professional certification (e.g., CISA, CITP, Six Sigma, ITIL or PMP)
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- Operating in a center of excellence (CoE) or shared service environment tasked with implementing, operating and maintaining automation solutions;
- Designing and implementing process automation solutions using some of the leading RPA/RDA (robotics process/desktop automation) and/or other emerging automation technologies;
- Understanding process improvement, familiar with continuous improvement methodologies such as Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen etc.; and,
- Working in full life cycle of automation solution implementation.
- Deep specialization in developing RPA technology solutions from design to implementation
- Understanding of Lean Six Sigma principles
- Guidance and structure of an RPA environment (e.g., UI Path, Automation Anywhere or Blue Prism)
- Innovative mindset which allows for creativity to best serve our clients
- Optimization and streamlining of processes by installing digital workers
- Comfort articulating to C-suite the merits and use-cases of RPA
- Developing Business development and sales support materials for both external market and internal markets
- Providing demonstrations to C-suite and board of director members
Travel Requirements: Up to 60%. This position may require national or international travel.