Work from or write business specifications to develop or modify robotics programs. Determine and implement the most efficient and cost effective solution (e.g., codes new or modified programs, reuses existing code through the use of program development software alternatives or integrates purchased solutions).
- Modify, test and debug vendor supplied utilities, packages and engineering releases to better suit them to the operating environment.
- Assist in developing and modifying relatively complex system/software.
- Receives general supervision and is competent in most aspects of data analysis applications to work on own most of the time.
- Minimum 6 months to 1 years of relevant professional experience in development
- Excellent design, coding, testing and debugging skills
- Knowledge with major Operating System such as Windows, UNIX and Linux
Scripting experience using Python/Perl/VB/Shell script
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Equivalent with process analysis, requirements gathering and programming background
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future
- Ideal experience in Robotics
- Ability to independently engage with clients
- Ability to work collaboratively with business and IT
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Ability to work in results oriented culture
- Strong analytical skills and logical approach
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong commitment to professional and service excellence
- Good oral/written communication
- Strong problem-solving skills and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks