Robotics Architect (Automation Anywhere)
11 - 15 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
You’ll work in one of our Global offices as part of our Digital Transformation Consulting Practice as a RPA Architect. The Digital Organization brings together the best of EXL’s digital capabilities—drawing from our Platforms & Products, EXL Digital Labs & Digital Consulting, and our Advanced Automation & Robotics function, combining them into one cohesive organization. The selected individual should have enterprise software design and development knowledge as well as experience in project life-cycle.
- Project life-cycle management, from client-focused requirements gathering to RPA implementation, including building scripts/virtual workers and testing in team-centric environments.
- Data modeling and reporting, databasearchitecture, relational database development, and implementing RPA programs is desired.
- Designing/building all artifacts (scripts, flows, rules, virtual workers, etc.), as well as integrating with complex systems (Web services, Mainframe applications, OCR, etc.).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Automation, Electrical Engineering or similar field; MBA, MIS, or other advanced degreepreferred
- Previous consulting experience at a Big 4 or equivalent firm strongly preferred
- Understanding of the application of current technologies (SOA, RPA, OCR, Screen Scraping, BPM, etc) to build holistic automated solutions solving complex business problems. Understanding of how RPA technologies interface with business applications
- Understanding of exception handling best practices in an RPA environment
- Skills in data modeling and reporting, databasearchitecture, relational database development, and implementing RPA programs is desired.
- 10 years of relevant experience and/or appropriate related formal education are preferred.
- Experience in working on the Automation Anywhere platform.
- Full lifecycle architecture and development experience in several medium to large scale RPA initiatives.