Robotic Programmer - Seam Welding
We are looking for Robotic Programmer - Seam Welding ?for our client in Dodge Center, MN
Job Title: Robotic Programmer - Seam Welding
Job Location: Dodge Center, MN
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Experience Level (Years): 10-15
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Safety aspects of equipment including safety behavior index, developing and implementing Pre-Task guidelines for new process and re-process installations.
- Robotic programming, system debug, installation, customer support
- Long term project support, management, process development and maintenance
- Processes in MIG, TIG, Spot Welding, Material Handling and Servo Robot Laser Seam Tracking
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and ability to develop / design new processes for the least amount of cost and reduction of manpower.
- Assuming a leadership role for Robotic/automation issues that occur during the shift, implementing a plan to correct and follow up of any required Robotic programming items from the other shifts.
- Provide training and guidance to maintenance staff and trades personnel.
- Interact directly with suppliers on all new model tooling, re-processing, and equipment kits.
- Determine the root cause of quality defects and implement error-proofing to prevent them in the future.
- Ability to work and direct hourly work force in a non-union environment.
- Knowledge in the electrical build area from panel wiring to debug of automated equipment
- Ability to read and correct electrical build prints and PLC/Robot interfaces.
- Understand and develop a computerized predictive and preventative maintenance program
- Understanding of Robotic programing formats, electrical debug and mechanical debug: Kawasaki, (AD,C, D controllers), Fanuc, (R30i controllers, DCS software), ABB, (S4, S4C Plus controllers, EPS software)
- Understanding of Programming languages such as RSLogix 5, RSLogix 500, RSLogix 5000, PanelBuilder software's, Allen Bradley Drive Tools
- Experience in Automotive, Metals, Plastics, Packaging, and Material Handling industries is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, AutoCAD, GANTT Charts and other project management tools
- Bachelor’s or mastersdegree in Engineering