As a RPA Architect at Deloitte you will manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative RPA solutions for large companies.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Participate in pre-sales client workshops, provide solution architect /technical architect support to the teams in RFI/RFP process
- Analyze client processes, identify automation opportunities, define RPA value proposition, reengineer process to improve automation potential and recommend RPA approach/strategy
- Develop Detail As Is Process Description - PDD (Process Description Document), Detail To Be Automated Process Description - SDD (Solution Design Document)
- Conduct RPA High Level Assessments
- Develop RPA client architecture and solution proposal focusing lability and extensibility
- Work with the Project Managers and Business Analysts to develop high level project plans for implementation projects
- Have exposure to wide variety of technology problems and their solutions and use that to drive the adoption of best practices around coding, design, quality, and performance in the team
- Provides continuous advice to RPA developers and Project Manager during project delivery
- Also, Manager key responsibilities include:
- Manage teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies.
- Manage full life cycle implementations.
- Develop statements of work and/or client proposals.
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture.
- Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement.
- Develop and manage vendor relationships.
- Lead workshops for client education.
- Manage resources and budget on client projects.
- Assist and drive the team by providing oversight.
- 6+ years of relevant RPA Analytics consulting or industry experience
- At least 3 years of experience in Robotic Process Automations (RPA) with one of the market leading RPA platforms : Automation Anywhere, BluePrism and/or UIPath
- Minimum 3 years of process design and process improvement experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in programming (.NET, Java, ETL etc.)
- Demonstrated expertise with at least 3 full life cycle analytics or systems integration engagements across strategy, design and implementation.
- 2+ years’ experience leading and managing project teams
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Ability to travel80-100% of the time (Monday – Thursday/Friday)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Certification in Enterprise Architecture (e.g. TOGAF).
- Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.