- Work alongside multiple departments including operations, business development and information technologies to streamline RPA efforts driving transformation in automation across environment.
- Working with Emerging Technologies and Enterprise Architecture leadership and business teams to evaluate RPA opportunities in the marketplace ensuring alignment to RPA strategy and SYF business needs.
- Work closely with (often embedded in) the development teams to provide RPA architecture services, including solution idealization, business value assessment, architecturedesign and leverage ensuring overall alignment to strategy.
- Develop and champion RPA Center of Excellence ensuring a cohesive approach to RPA leveraging technology and resources across the environment with a goal of accelerating RPA deployment, ensuring governance and robust operating model.
- Create guidelines and comprehensive communication approach for RPA opportunity engagement and deployment ensuring efficiency and alignment to strategy.
- Develop and routinize best in class processes RPA support in the organization
- Provide leadership to ensure adherence with all external and internal Compliance and Regulatory requirements; including an RPA governance framework around customer and client data.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationship with all internal and external key stakeholders.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, decision sciences/mathematics or related
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in software development preferably for Financial Services or FinTech
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in deploying RPA capabilities in an enterprise technology environment
- Expertise in RPA capabilities.
- Experience in agile software development.
- Experience in Natural Language Processing / Audio & Speech Analytics
- Experience in Financial Services or FinTech industries
- Experience with Neuromorphic Computing, Collaborative Systems, Computer Vision / IoT / Robotics, Game Theory
- Business acumen in financial services, retailbanking and credit card processing is highly desirable
- Skills in concept visualization, communication to both technical and general audience
- Strong executive presence and communications skills.
- Excellent change management skills.
- Experience influencing internal and external decision-makers.
- Demonstrated success leading a team with proven track record of delivering results.
- Self-starter, high level of motivation and ability to work well independently as well as motivate and energize teams.
Job ID: 1800000536