Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer for its office in Atlanta, GA. The position will be responsible for collaborating in the visioning, implementing, evolving and supporting Robotics Process Automation in our Shared Services Center. The employee will use an entrepreneurial spirit combined with technical RPA expertise to help create a Center of Excellence around the chosen RPA technologies. He or she must work closely with process owners & workflow process specialists to assist in automating manual & repetitive rule-based, back-office functions with the potential to apply the technology to assist in front-office activities. This is a highly visible position requiring the development of solid working relationships with end-users, technical staff, consultants, and vendors. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develops and configures automation processes as per the technical design document to meet the defined requirements
- Streamlines new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
- Identify opportunities for improvement in existing process and automate the process using RPA software
- Function as integrator between business needs and technology solutions
- Define systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing, prototyping, and testing custom technology solutions, and supporting system implementation
- Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality
- Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis
We are looking for someone that is at least one (1) out of college with a related degree and at least one (1) year of experience as a software developer.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, or equivalent hands on experience
- 2+ years of relevant RPA bot development experience with one of the market leading RPA platforms: UiPath, Automation Anywhere, BluePrism, Pega
- Experience building and deploying a minimum of three RPA bots
- Experience with XML, SQL, PL-SQL
- Database management experience
- Must be proactive, demonstrate initiative and be a logical thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work within a fast paced, demanding environment
- Solid written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate comfortably with all levels of the organization.