We are looking for Robotic Process Automation Business Analyst for our client in Melbourne, FL
Job Title: Robotic Process Automation Business Analyst
Job Location: Melbourne, FL
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- The position is a consultant with Robotics Team with our client. This Position will be required to work extensively on business process automation on RPA platforms in line with standard RPA principles and conventions for client engagements.
Key Area of Responsibilities:
- Understand the business process requirements.
- Work with business and technology teams to analyse and assess automation feasibility.
- Gather project requirements, develop workflows.
- Develop artefacts to meet the defined design/solution approach.
- Able to support and drive change management of existing processes as per new requirements using a structured processes.
Education/Years of Experience:
- Graduate with 2-5years of professional services experience particularly in automation/integration projects.
- Good understanding of Process Design documents, Technical Design documents in IT SDLC/Automation space.
- Knowledge of Business Process Automation and Robotics Automation products (preferably Blue Prism).