Technology at Wells Fargo is at the heart of what enables us to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. The Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) team leads technology for one of the highest market cap financial services institutions in the world, helping 76.6 million customers conduct an average of 95 million transactions each day, helping more end-customers every day – both in the United States and across the globe – than any other division in our company.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The EIT team helps customers directly every time they do business with the company, delivering a true One Wells Fargo experience and ensuring their security, regardless of channel. EIT also helps customers by remaining trusted partners working with all lines of business (LOB) to develop and deliver value-added products and services. To do this, EIT draws on the talents and motivation of thousands of technology team members across the enterprise.
Wells Fargo & Company is a diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the Internet (wellsfargo.com) across North America and internationally.
The Application Systems Engineer should have a thorough understanding of Robotic Process Automation technologies, related tools and existing designs. You will be working on very complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors. Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing. Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations and analysis efforts. Acts as an expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing and implementation process.
This is a new program and currently on an expansion mode for 2018 and 2019. We have a target to develop 280 automations in the next couple of years.
The Process Automation platform responsibilities will consist of building and operating the Core Process Automation services (intelligent Business Process Management, Business Rules Management Service, Robotic Process Automation, etc…), developing and enforcing standards, managing the process inventory, and monitoring the process automation environment.
You will be responsible for ensuring consistency and synchronization across infrastructure components. The ideal candidate will also work on performance optimization and maintenance by following operational procedures for maintaining technology as required.
Responsible for mentoring and development of team members. This includes, but is not limited to: developing career plans for team members, identifying opportunity areas for team members and developing action plans to turn these into strengths, identification of team building opportunities to improve interaction between team members as well as amongst peers within the business community.
RPA Platform Engineer
The Enterprise Core Services/Robotic Process Automation team is looking for an Application systems engineer to help drive efforts in some of the strategic areas of focus around automation.
- Ability to lead large, cross organizational transformational efforts
- Ability to ramp up quickly and deliver results in less defined & constantly changing environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate with broad, deep and diverse audiences, including technology and business leaders; ability to simplify complex messages for consumption
- Ability to build long term relationships with a broad set of partners and influence them to a common vision and strategy
- 10+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 3+ years of design, implementation and governance experience with Robotic Process Automation or Business Process Automation architectures
- 5 + years of experience designing software solutions using softwarearchitecture design principles
- 3 + years of automation or regression testing experience
- 5 + years of experience with System Integration Testing (SIT)
- 5+ years of information technology design experience including systems, applications or architecture
- 5+ years of experience delivering complex enterprise wide information technology solutions
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of technologyarchitecture: leading and designing conceptual, logical and physical architecture
- Knowledge and understanding of technology performance: requirements and designing highly scalable solutions
- Experience designing, developing, and implemeting large scale, complex software applications
- 5+ years of experience with design, implementation and governance experience with Robotic Process Automation or Business Process Automation architectures
Other Desired Qualifications
- Strong technical expertise in BluePrism, UI Path
- Very good understanding of new emerging technologies in automation area
- Understanding of the various technologies in AI and market trends
- Knowledge of leading Automation Framework/Tools in current market
- Demonstrate the flexibility to work amongst diverse corporate environments, technical and non-technical audiences across the organization
- Strong desire for exploring, evaluating and understanding new technologies.
- The ability to conceptualize automated solutions and understand the prescribed design architecture
- Ability to lead buildout of an Automation platform that supports enterprise automation requirements via an eco-system of tools
- Ability to lead large business process automation efforts leveraging state of the art automation solutions
- The ideal candidate is someone that has a business and/or technology consulting experience
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time