Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Not Applicable/NoneJob Description:
Ready to be part of a team that tackles infrastructure challenges? Want to take your Engineering skills to the next level to work on tough projects that will make a huge impact on the community? Parsons is now hiring experienced Engineers with a desire to work on projects that change the fabric of our community. Parsons extensive experience in this field, combined with your engineering knowledge, will propel your career forward with opportunity for advancement with top performance. Training, development and opportunities to work on marquee projects as you and our fast paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, enthusiastic to work in highly flexible, team oriented environment and who have exceptional communication, analytical and organizational skills. In this role you perform conventional and moderately complex engineering assignments, applying engineering techniques and analyses within a discipline. You will apply engineering techniques and analyses which may involve CAE (computer aided engineering)/CAD (computer aided design) applications. Responsibilities:
- Independently develops and/or supervises the creation of engineering products that meet customer quality requirements. This includes defining the problem, establishing the work scope, preparing the budget and schedule, planning the work, providing technical direction, and reporting the work status.
- Typical products may include detailed calculations, drawings, procurement documents, design and installation packages, proposal evaluations, technical reports, and detailed analyses.
- Provides support for other engineering activities as required.
- May supervise one or more subordinates and provide input regarding performance.
- Provides input and technical guidance to CAD Designer/Drafters, Designers, and lower level Engineers working on the same project.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (or related field) and 5+ years of related work experience
- Engineer in Training (EIT) Certificate may be required
- Proficiency in utilizing CAD and other PC software packages typically associated with engineering is required
- NCDOT project experience preferred
The position requires a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief.