What will be your contribution to the team?
The hydraulic engineer will be able to participate in our major engineering structures, roads and highways projects:
- Carry out hydrological and hydraulic studies and write technical reports and opinions
- Prepare plans and specifications for drainage works related to road and highway infrastructure projects, in both urban and rural areas (bridges, culverts, storm pipes and retention basins)
- Supervise and validate the work of the technicians of the project team
- Ensure technical coordination with other disciplines involved in projects
- Follow up and provide technical support with the sites
- Actively participate in the growth and development of the group in connection with hydraulics and hydrology
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering;
- Relevant experience of at least 5 years in rainfall modeling;
- Knowledge of laws and regulations in the field of stormwater management;
- Member of the Order of Engineers of Quebec;
- Ability to coordinate with other disciplines involved in projects (engineering structure, pavement, traffic maintenance, public services and others);
- Mastery of specialized software such as GéoHEC-RAS, HEC-RAS, HY ‑ 8, Arc-GIS, GSF Débit and PCSWMM;
- Fluency in French (spoken and written).