Las Vegas, NV
11 - 15 years
Posted 221 days ago
Position Type: Perm
Relocation Assistance: Negotiable
Vice President of Clinical Education
Full-time, No weekends
Las Vegas, Nevada
Looking for a role in management or leading a team? Are you skilled in problem solving and thrive on managing many responsibilities at once? We have a Vice President position that could be yours!
This job is for someone who will confidently and carefully help lead the operations for education of new nurses and current staff. This person will create and maintain effective systems to make sure all operations are running smoothly and continuously drive improved clinical performance.
If you enjoy leading a team and thinking outside the box when it comes to process improvement and education, this position could be a great fit for you!
Top reasons to love this job:
- Full benefits, competitive salary plus bonus opportunity
- We are committed to supporting healthcare professionals and ensuring their growth. A career with one of our hospitals means security and stability and unmatched potential.
- Growth within a team dedicated to the highest quality patient care and the improvement of human life each and every day.
?Must-Have? Skills for the job:
- Bachelor?s and Master's degree Nursing - Required
- 10 + years of experience in Nursing ?Required
- 5 + years of experience in clinical education, preferably in hospital setting - Required
- Registered Nurse? Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the state in which he or she practices.
- Certified Nurse Educator