$80K — $150K *
Texas Health Frisco is located at 12400 Dallas Parkway, Frisco, TX 75033
Salary Range: $26.50 - $50.82/hour, commensurate with working experience
Work Schedule: Full-time; 36 hrs/week; 7 AM - 7 PM, every other weekend required
Intensive Care Unit Department highlights:
• We have outgrown our initial needs and are expanding
• 16-bed General Acute Intensive Care Unit (ICU).
• Swing-bed unit based on acuity level.
• Experience with a variety of patients – CRRT, Balloon pumps, hyperthermia, hypothermia, various drips, step-down patients, neuro patients
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Associate’s degree in Nursing required;
• BSN preferred. Completion of BSN within two years of earliest start date in a Texas Health RN role is required
• 1 Year Experience as a clinical nurse (RN) or completion of an RN residency program Required; Three (3) or more years’ current experience as an Acute ICU RN is strongly preferred.
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire.
• RN must practice within the regulations of the Texas Nurse Practice Act, serve as a role model, intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and coordinator for quality patient care
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• BCLS upon hire – Require upon Hire
• ACLS upon hire - Require upon Hire
• CPI within 30 days of hire
Valid through: 4/19/2021
$150K — $200K
2 days ago