$80K — $150K *
Our electrophysiology (EP) lab unit is currently looking for a staff RN. Great team environment with the ability to cross train to other CV areas. Busy procedural area servicing community and hospital patients. Procedures performed are cardiac implants and EP studies/ablations. Electrophysiology (EP) lab also offers: 4 10 hr rotating shifts (0700-1730). No weekends or holidays
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Associate's Degree Graduate of an accredited Nursing program
• BSN preferred. Completion of BSN within two years of earliest start date in a Texas Health RN role is required
• One-year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program.
• One year experience in electrophysiology (EP) lab; OR two years’ experience in Emergency or Critical Care areas
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire.
• RN must practice within the regulations of the Texas Nurse Practice Act, serve as a role model, intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and coordinator for quality patient care
• RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire Required
• BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support (AHA)Upon Hire Required (Expiration date greater than 3 months preferred)
• ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support Upon Hire Required (Expiration date greater than 3 months preferred)
• The professional nurse exhibits understanding of basic human needs.
• The professional nurse demonstrates an appreciation of unique meanings by:
active listening and exemplifying a non-judgmental attitude
• The professional nurse demonstrates recognition and understanding of patient’s affiliations.
• Perform other duties as assigned
Valid through: 4/19/2021
$150K — $200K
3 days ago