Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a RN Quality Clinic Manager.
The Austin Diagnostic Clinic (ADC) serves the Central Texas and surrounding communities with over 140 primary and specialty care providers within 22 medical specialties. We have been providing compassionate care and excellent service to our fellow Central Texans since 1952. We are proud to have been recognized for excellence in medicine and for being pioneers in new technologies.
Now, as part of HCA Physician Services Group, we will continue to provide the same level of service and care to our growing community.
At ADC, our Vision is to be the premier multi-specialty clinic providing compassionate care and excellent service. We treat our coworkers and patients like family. This is an important aspect of our work environment and something we portray in our day-to-day interactions.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for HCA Healthcare. We lead a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals just like you and creative leaders who are committed to excellence in every patient interaction. Are you excited yet? Click here
to learn more
Our Organization is growing and we are seeking an experienced leader to be our RN Quality Clinic Manager
at ourADC North location.In this role, you will provide leadership expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now. What you will do in this role:
Qualifications: What Qualifications you will need:
- You will provide innovative solutions to our changing medical environments,
- You will build programs to solicit engagement and tenure within our clinical staff ,
- You will partner with other leaders to envision the future of our organization through strategic visioning,
- You will direct the day-to-day functions of the clinic staff and its programs and activities to ensure compliance, efficiency, and patient satisfaction,
- You will establish/implement goals, objectives, policies, procedures, and systems for the assigned clinical areas,
- You will manage staff performance and evaluations including supervising, coaching, and disciplinary action for clinical staff,
- You will monitor and control clinical expenditures to remain within budget,
- You will address issues raised by physicians, employees, and patients and seek out appropriate leaders or partners to problem solve and process improve,
- You will help fiscal management and other administrative staff to develop/implement cost efficient policies and procedures for all clinic areas, as well as billing, insurance, fee schedules, credit/collections, purchasing, and space planning,
- You will assist with interviews, hires, an training of new staff
- Current and unrevoked Registered Nurse license is required
- 5 years of clinical experience in a medical office setting is required
- 2 years in a clinical management position is required
- CPR Certification is required
- Some travel may be required (very minimal)
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the Fortune 500 list. In addition, Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you. If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our Practice Managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.