RN Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU)
We are looking for ?RN Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) -Preop for our client in Rancho Mirage, CA
Job Title: RN Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) -Preop
Job Location: Rancho Mirage, CA
Job Type: Contract - 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Certified in specialty practice area.
- Experience in the area of specialty or in area of higher acuity or participation in internship program/course. 1Years
- 1Years Current BLS
- Knowledge of current nursing, medical & health trends & practices in rendering of patient care
- California RN Licensure
- The staff nurse provides direct patient care, collaborates with patients, families, peers, physicians and other members of the health care team in the delivery of health care services to the specific patient population.
- The staff nurse assesses patients needs, plans care, implements and evaluates patient care in accordance with the patient?s needs based on the nurses knowledge of growth/development, the hospital and nursing philosophy, policies/procedures and standards.
- He/she demonstrates leadership/management skills and a commitment to professional accountability and growth.