RN - Patient Liaison
Less than 5 years experience • Medical Devices & Diagnostics
SUMMARY: The Patient Liaison reports directly to the VP Patient Care Services. This role serves as the hospital’s service excellence representative and assures compliance to the formal grievance process; to include investigation and related follow-up. This position performs a variety of duties requiring the exercise of initiative and independent judgment. The Patient Liaison models professional behaviors that assist nursing personnel to act in a manner supporting the Patients First Philosophy. He/she functions as a change agent to improve patient care.
- Current California RN license required
- Current CPR certificate preferred.
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing required. Masters degree preferred.
- Four years of experience in acute care nursing required.
- Two years experience with program/course design, presentation, and evaluation preferred.
- Basic knowledge of computer programs (Word, Power Point, Excel, and Outlook)