Title: RN Operating Room
- Provides professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards.
- Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care needs.
- Documents patient care in the healthcare record according to established standards.
- Directs and delegates care to other team members in accordance with their education, credentials, and demonstrated competence.
- Ensures own professional effectiveness through education and professional development.
- Participates in the development of and maintains established hospital policies, procedures and objectives, quality improvement, safety, environmental and infection prevention program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state in which nurse will be practicing.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required at date of hire.
- ACLS certification may be required.
- Minimum of one year circulating experience in a full-service Operating Room is required.
- Ortho OR experience is preferred.
- Recent PACU experience is required.
- Relocation allowances provided.
- Day 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Cynet Healthstaff is a Joint Commission ?certified and an award winning HealthcareStaffing & Recruiting firm. Cynet HealthStaff works with hospitals, health & wellness centers, pharmac?y?, and medical facilities in all 50 states across the United States. With 100+ recruiting and support staff, we make sure we take good care of our people. More
details ?on our website at
Resumes or queries may can be sent to and someone from our team will get back to you to discuss possible job options
For more job options please visit and apply directly.