Bring your nursing and managerial experience to the UW Health Digestive Health Center.
We are seeking a RN Nurse Manager to:
- Analyze and monitor monthly “scorecard” benchmarking reports and address variances.
- Prepare budgets for assigned cost centers, including volume, projections, expense and revenues estimates.
- Facilitate communication, coordination and collaboration among disciplines regarding identification, planning and provision of nursing and multidisciplinary care, including working closely with the other clinic managers.
Minimum – BSN
Preferred – MSN or other relevant Master’s degree
Minimum – Five (5) years relevant health care experience. Demonstrated success in progressive supervisory or managerial positions.
Licenses and Certifications:
Minimum – Registered Nurse, Licensed in State of Wisconsin.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Managerial skills necessary to plan, organize, direct, and the operational activities.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills necessary to interact with all levels.
- Must be comfortable with an interdisciplinary culture of collaboration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Light: Ability to lift up to 10 pounds maximum and occasionally lifting and/or carrying such articles as dockets, ledgers and small tools. Although a sedentary job is defined as one, which involves sitting, a certain amount of walking and standing is often necessary in carrying out job duties. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and other sedentary criteria are met.
Monday through Friday from 7:00 am – 5:00 pm. Additional hours could be requested to assist with department operational needs.