RN Nurse Educator
Less than 5 years experience • Patient Care
- Comprehensive Benefit and Retirement Programs etc.
- This is direct hire role, day shift
Join a growing team of skilled and compassionate staff within a long term care / short-term rehabilitative care facility. Located in northern New York State near the Adirondack Mountains, the area offers lush farmlands, miles of waterfront and acres of forests, quaint villages, a booming commercial center, and of course, minutes away from The 1000 Islands, a sightseer's paradise and a popular destination for those looking for an authentic outdoor vacation.
Who Will Be a Great Fit?
- BSN requiredMSpreferred.
- New York State Registered Nurse license in good standing.
- 3+ years long term/acute nursing experience.
- 3+ years previous teaching experience, with a proven understanding of effective learning theories and teaching strategies.
Feel free to forward this job opening to qualified individuals!
As recruiters, we are skilled in our field and understand how to match an opportunity with the individual. If you choose to send us your resume, be advised we will not distribute it outside our firm without first speaking with you and obtaining your permission.