Job Type: Permanent
- Provide professional nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process.
- To collaborate with other members of the health care delivery team to deliver quality care in accordance with the philosophy, goals, and objectives of CMC.
- This is a 31 bed MedSurg/Post-surgical unit specializing in the delivery of acute care of the adult patient.
- The primary patient population is general surgery and urological, but includes a variety of medical/surgical diagnosis.
- The unit also cares for non-cardiovascular medical patients requiring nursing observation and monitoring.
- Remote telemetry is provided as ordered.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- AssociateDegree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN required