- Days and Nights (rotating weekends)
- 5 West is a 28 bed MedSurg/Oncology unit specializing in the delivery of acute patient care of the adult patient.
- The patient population includes a variety of medical diagnosis: oncology treatment, Cerebrovascular accident, hospice care, and general medical.
- The unit also cares for non-cardiovascular medical patients requiring nursing observation and monitoring.
- Remote telemetry is provided as ordered.
- Provide professional nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process.
- To collaborate with other members of the health care delivery team to deliver quality care in accordance with the philosophy, goals, and objectives of CMC.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- AssociateDegree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN required