Presbyterian SeniorCare Network - Oakmont, PA
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK AT PRESBYTERIAN SENIORCARE NETWORK
• be a part of a challenge pushed healthcarenetwork in which you may work in a homelike surroundings.
• you'll make a difference in lots of older grownup’s lives with the aid of playing a tremendous component in their care.
• Presbyterian Senior Care treats personnel & team members with dignity and respect.
• comprehensive benefit package deal- such as health, dental, imaginative and prescient, incapacity and existence insurance.
• generous paid time off policy
• Retirement contributions
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
The Registered Nurse Manager is also referred to as Neighborhood Nurse Manager
- Provide quality care and services to skilled nursing residents..
- Assume responsibility for healthcare delivery
- Supervise the work of other professional and non-professional employees on all skilled nursing units.
- Daily management of RNs, LPNs and CNAs.
- Nursing manager on call during assigned rotation.
- Entire building when serving as House Supervisor.
- Graduate of approved Registered Nurse School of Nursing.
- Minimum one year in a supervisory role.
- Valid Pennsylvania RN license
Job Type: Full-time
- supervi: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Registered Nurse (RN)