Assumes primary responsibility and24/7 accountability for effective implementation of nursing practice and operations for assigned areas; at CHRISTUS St. Patrick Hospital. Thenurse manager affects departmental outcomes through interpretation, implementation, and evaluation of hospital and departmental philosophy, goals, policies, and procedures. Facilitates intra and interdepartmental communication and collaboration to promote excellence inpatient care, patientexperience and patient outcomes. Effectively managesutilization of staff and material resources so that the most therapeutically effectivepatient care is provided in a safe and cost effective manner. Promotes the professional development ofpatient care and administrativesupportstaff assigned for areas.
- Bachelors' degreerequired. Graduate of a school of nursing is required.
- 5years of progressive nursing leadership
- Current RN Licensure to proactice nursing in the state of Louisiana
- American Heart Association CPR
- American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Nationally Recognized Specialty Certification Preferred