The Manager of MLTC develops and implements policies and procedures for MLTC and Senior Programs; This position provides supervision, training, and management for clinical services across NY State.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Implement articulated strategies; collaborate with others to meet goals within specified measurable parameters of time, outcome, and budget.
- Ensure the collection of appropriate data; review, compare, and analyze data and information against measurable outcomes; make recommendations and communicate information to affect desired outcomes.
- Oversee and participate in internal and external efforts to promote and grow MLTC programs; share knowledge of healthcare to inform marketing and sales efforts.
Educational and Experience Requirements
Work Related Experience:
- Experience in development or acquisition, growth and operations of a Managed Long Term Care Program, Social HMO, Evercare, PACE, Medicare Advantage, and/or other programs for seniors with long term care needs.
- Previous experience working with regulators, medical, health and social service providers, and staff at all levels.
- Proven ability to affect outstanding healthcare and financial outcomes.
- Three to five years Management experiencepreferred.
- Knowledge of MLTC and/or home care assessment and reporting requirements such as OASIS, SAMM, PRI or DMS-1, and other NY State required assessment tools.
- Managing diverse staff; execute corporate function effectively; ability to communicate professionally and with cultural sensitivity.
- Business Analysis Knowledge: Skilled to work in a fast paced environment. Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Customer Service: Skilled to communicate with all levels of management, internal and external customers.
- Ability to work well as a member of a team or independently.
- Effective Business Communication: Skilled in communicating with technical and business constituencies in writing effective business specifications and requirements.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Access; Lotus Notes.
Education, License, and Certification Requirements
- BA/BS - Bachelors Degreepreferred.
- MA/MS - Masters Degreepreferred.
- RN Licensed required.