Currently looking for RN (Registered Nurse) for ICU positions in multiple locations.
In this position you will:
The essential functions of this position plan and deliver professional nursing care to patients, providing support and assistance with the direct and indirect service activities of patient care.
This position is expected to promote high quality care, outcomes, nursing research and evidence based practice and to contribute to building and maintaining a strong environment that facilitates collaboration to achieve quality outcomes.
The functions of the Registered Nurse are to:
- Collect patient health data to determine diagnoses and identify expected outcomes.
- Develop and implement a plan of care that prescribes interventions to attain the expected outcomes.
- Evaluate the patient’s progress toward attainment of the outcomes, working collaboratively with the interdisciplinary healthcare team.
- Serve as a clinical preceptor for new staff/students from nursing schools performing clinical/senior practicums or shadowing experience for prospective new employees.
- Complete thorough and accurate documentation in electronic records.
- Actively participate in center-wide research efforts that affect nursing practice.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- BS in nursing with a minimum of 1 year experience in ICU/ER environment.
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Washington, California, Indiana or Alaska.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification
***Relocation assistance available for this position.