Title: RN Home Health/Hospice, Case manager Home health/Hospice, CNA/Homehealth aide
Job Location: Madison, Janesville, WI
Shifts: Days/Nights/ Weekends
Job Type: Permanent
The purpose of positions in this classification is to provide skilled nursing care to home care or hospice patients and to coordinate the patient?s plan of care for all disciplines and services under the direction of the Patient Care Manager and physician.
- Must have home health experience.
- Travels to patient homes and provides skilled nursing care within the established plan of care.
- Provides direct patient care including performance of tasks such as taking vitals, performing wound care, IV care, ostomy care, blood draws, injections, and the physical assessment of the overall patient?s medical condition.
- Reviews, sets-up, and administers medications as necessary per the established plan of care. Continually evaluates the patient?s condition and the effectiveness of treatments, plan of care, medications, and therapies.
- Coordinates the patient?s plan of care for nursing, therapy, social services and other disciplines and services from the initial assessment to discharge under the direction of the Patient Care Manager and physician.
- Conducts patient admissions. Ensures that patient assessments and reassessments are completed in a timely and accurate manner. Develops patient-specific goals.
- Contacts and consults with the physician regarding the plan of care.
- Communicates significant changes in patient condition. Provides regular updates on progress and recommends revision of plan care. Recommends patient for further medical attention as needed.
- Responsible for the discharge of patients. Ensures the discharge summary is complete and accurate. Coordinates the transfer of patients to external agencies in collaboration with the interdisciplinary
- Facility Strives to provide the best quality care to our patients and customers, and that commitment exceptional care has been recognized in a variety of awards and accreditations.