AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes—delivering evidence-based care in the home—and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every day.
Come be a part of our Joint Venture with Asante!
As a Registered Nurse you will:
- Provide skilled care to clients requiring professional nursing.
- Ensure department meets all infection control and safety standards.
- Manage a caseload of patients.
- Prepare documentation accurately, timely, and according to agency policy and governmental and Medicare rules and regulations.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of nursing observations and care.
Requirements of RN Qualified Candidates:
- Must be currently licensed as a registered nurse in the state of agency operation. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess and maintain a valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
- Registered Nurse with a minimum of one (1) year of home health experience
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and in good working order