$150K — $200K *
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 30,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
This position is responsible for the overall management of health system Perioperative Services including the units of Pre, Intra, Postoperative and Support services. Responsibilities include assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating all aspects of care and services delivered, ensuring quality programs and patient safety. In addition, this position is responsible for activities relating to revenue generation, operational analysis, financial analysis, problem resolution, personnel management and performance improvement.
1. Budget Management - Effectively uses information to establish and meet budgetary program goals. Implements strategies to increase revenue and cost-effectively manage personnel, supply, and equipment resources. Evaluates the impact of strategic fiscal changes on quality outcomes.
2. Collaboration - Collaborates with physician colleagues and other health system staff to provide exceptional patient care and customer service.
3. Customer Satisfaction - Ensures high customer satisfaction. Communicates patient satisfaction results, letters and comments to staff and leads initiatives to improve consumer satisfaction.
4. Human Resource Management - Effectively manages human resources. Creates an environment conducive to recruiting and retaining staff. Applies organizational policy and procedures in hiring, promoting, transferring and terminating staff. Provides staff with annual performance feedback and opportunity to set professional goals.
5. Perioperative Services Management - Responsible for directing Perioperative functions including assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating all aspects of patient care delivered, ensuring quality programs and patient safety. Directs, coordinates, and administers the operations and activities of the department in order to effectively achieve the organization?s established goals. Assesses and evaluates care/services provided, staffing levels, competence, and educational needs of all employees and effectively coordinates and controls resources.
6. Quality of Care - Assures development and implementation of outcomes management and associated performance targets, including but not limited to patient satisfaction surveys and continuing education. Monitors variances and recommends and implements corrective action.
7. Strategic Planning - Leads the overall vision, mission, direction, goals and objectives of the department. Directs the strategic planning process, establishes and achieves long range goals, and ensures the implementation of strategic business plans.
● Master's degree in Nursing or related field; Applicant
must have a Bachelor's and Master's
Degree, at least one of which is in Nursing (if BSN is held degree, Master's in
Education, Healthcare Admin, or other applicable field required).
● Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of North Carolina.
● Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Provider certification Professional Certification required for internals. Externals are allowed 6 month probationary period.
Professional Experience Requirements:
● Five (5) years of Perioperative experience with three (3) years of OR experience required.
● Two (2) years of Perioperative management experience required.
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
● Understands and applies principles, procedures, requirements, regulations, and policies related to specialized expertise.
Valid through: 6/24/2021
$80K — $100K *
23 days ago
$100K — $150K *
33 days ago
$200K — $250K *
14 days ago
$150K — $200K *