A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! We own and operate multiple hospice agencies around the country, with a full spectrum of care designed to respect the dignity of the people we care for. We focus on skilled and compassionate care while providing comfort and freedom from pain, and as much independence and control as possible.
It's more than a job: it's a passion.
Brookdale Healthcare Services is looking for a Hospice Clinical Services Director to provide services in the Overland Park area. Join a dynamic team of health care providers focused on support and comfort for all our patients.
* Direct, coordinate, and monitor nursing care delivery to assure safe, effective, and appropriate care
* Work with other team members to monitor day to day care levels of residents for quality assurance and to verify appropriate levels of care as established according to Medicare/Medicaid
* Maintain and oversee the assessment of comprehensive nursing needs of each resident
* Establish and implement quality assurance program for improved resident care, and quality of life programs according to company and federal policies
* Evaluate performance and supervise clinical associates
* Oversee the maintenance of patient clinical records, statistics, reports and records
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred
* Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state(s) in which he/she will be providing services
* Five years of experience as a Registered Nurse with two (2) years administrative/supervisory experience
* Demonstrate ability to supervise and direct professional and administrative personnel