We are searching for an experienced dialysis manager to join our team in Augusta. If you?ve got a few years of leadership experience under your belt and a desire to join a team that is dedicated to caring for their patients with kindness and compassion, we?d love to talk to you.
In this position, you?ll be responsible for the daily operations of the Hospital's Dialysis Unit. You?ll ensure that patient care is provided according to our facility?s policies and procedures. The Dialysis Manager will also be responsible for staffing a sufficient number of qualified and competent persons to provide care, assuring the qualifications and competence of those staff members meet the needs of patient care services, and that your decisions fit the overall goals and mission of our facility.
As the Dialysis Manager, you?ll be joining a facility that has been recognized for a number of prestigious awards, and that is dedicated to growing and improving in every area.
Top Reasons to Love This Job:
1. Hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission
2. The Cancer Care Center is accredited by the Commission on Cancer by the American College of Surgeons.
3. The Joseph M. Still Burn Center is verified by the American Burn Association.
?Must Have? Skills for This Job
1. Graduated from an accredited school of professional nursing.
2. BSN required or must be enrolled in program and complete within 2 years.
3. BLS required upon hire.
4. ACLS preferred upon hire, required within 90 days.
5. Georgia Registered Nurse Licensure required
6. 3-5 years leadership experience in acute dialysis preferred (Charge, Coordinator, etc.)