COLUMBIA WELLNESS - Hoquiam, WA
Why Work For Us?
Columbia well-being is proud to be a business enterprise of real people dedicated to best. We are centered on constructing a better future in mental health and behavioral healthcare. We have mounted a sturdy referral base inside the community and we are invested in our medical growth. We provide generous training opportunities, unfastened supervision, and a huge spectrum of programs wherein you can work. Columbia well being is placed in-between essential cities, Seattle and Portland. By way of operating with us you get the exceptional of each small town and large city lifestyles. You are near the beach, the mountains, the quiet and the metropolis lifestyles. In case you're searching out an area to name domestic and construct a profession, join our crew at Columbia wellness.
If you want to make a difference that matters then we want to hear from you. Together we can do more.
The CSU RN Coordinator provides direct and indirect medical and non-medical services in compliance with all applicable Washington state codes, policies and procedures of CW. Provider education and consultation to clients, their families, care providers, other community person's and center staff.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited nursing/medical assisting school and possess a current license/certification (in compliance with Chapter 18.88 RCW) as an RN.
- Must be certified or certified eligible and a graduate of school accredited to provide training in medical assisting/nursing.
- Minimum of two years nursing experience and prefer one year of psychiatric nursing/medical assistance experience.
- Must have experience in Mental/Behavioral Health
- Have an up to date knowledge of psychiatric medications, mental illness theories, and current practice.
- Possess knowledge of physical disease, assessment and referral.
Job Type: Full-time
- Hoquiam, WA
- Detox: 1 year
- direct and indirect medical and non-medical services: 1 year
- Mental Health: 2 years
- Registered Nurse: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Registered Nurse (RN)