Complete the first year and receive a bonus of $5000.00!
• The clinical manager is answerable for ensuring that affected person care is coordinated and controlled appropriately.
• The RN scientific supervisor is accountable for the scientific activities of the nursing subject staff. The clinical manager plans, implements and evaluates patient’s plan of take care of appropriateness to the person affected person’s desires.
• affected person age will variety from zero-30 years old.
- Assess and supervise the delivery of home care services
- Provide in-home supervision of home care cases
- Perform home health visits for pediatric and adult patients
- Travelrequired throughout San Jose
- Update care plans as necessary during supervisory visits
- Assist in orientation and training of Premier employees
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, BSN preferred
- Current California RN license 2 years of professional nursing experience within the last 5 years in a home health agency, primary care clinic or health facility – Pediatric experiencepreferred
- Ability to supervise and direct personnel
- Current CPR Certification Complies with accepted professional standards and practices PPD or chest x-ray
- Ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds
- Highly organized and ability to work independently
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office and ability to learn new applications easily
Job Type: Full-time
- Supervisory: 1 year
- nursing: 3 years
- Home Healthcare: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Registered Nurse (RN)