RN - Clinical Sales Specialist
Clinical Nurse Liaison - Poughkeepsie, NY-
Nurses wear many hats. Hiring company offers you the opportunity to combine your strong clinical skills with your training and influencing skills to introduce fellow practitioners and patients to a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
If you are located in Hudson Valley area, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Provide clinical education and manage marketing services to hospital and physician referral sources to ensure awareness of companies programs and services
- Assess and coordinate, in partnershipwith Case Managers and Discharge Planners, home infusion services to assist with determining the plan of care administered.
- Provide patient and caregiver training on therapy, monitoring, and side effects; demonstrate procedure for administering therapy in the home, with a return demonstration from the patient / caregiver
- Maintain and grow facility customer relationships and provide responsive customer service with assigned accounts; evaluate current and future clinical and service needs for existing and new accounts
- Conduct in - services and continuing education programs for referral sources and / or their support staff; partner with Regional SalesDirector on presentations to current and potential accounts
- Meet or Exceed quarterly revenue and referral goals
- Current, unrestricted RN license in the state of practice
- 2+ years? of clinical experience
- 2+ years? of experienceworking with laptops and / or tablets ? including the ability to type and talk at the same time and toggle between multiple applications
- Demonstrated effective communication and teaching skills with patients, family members, and other staff members
- Ability to work autonomously, managing own workload and seeking out opportunities to expand service opportunities
- Reliable, insured transportation and the willingness to travel up to 90% within a local assigned territory
- 2+ years of home healthcareexperience
- 1+ year of hospital liaison experience
- 1+ year of sales and customer service experience
- Knowledge of the Infusion Nursing standards (INS) and nursing process
- Previous hospital experience at Vassar, Mid Hudson Regional, N. Dutchess, Putnam, St. Luke's, and Orange Regional for NY territory.