RN - Clinical Manager - PCU
Less than 5 years experience • Misc. Healthcare
Einstein Healthcare Network is a private, not for profit organization with several major facilities and many outpatient centers. Our primary mission is to provide compassionate, high quality healthcare to the greater Philadelphia region. Einstein Healthcare Network promotes wellness. Research has shown that smoking is dangerous to the health of smokers and to others. Einstein campuses are Tobacco and Smoke Free.
We are looking for an experienced RN to join our Progressive Care Unit team as a Clinical Manager.
In this role you will assume immediate responsibility for:
- Planning and facilitating unit activities
- Coordinating and evaluating patient care practices
- Management of staff in conjunction with Nurse Manager and Clinical Director
- Acting as a mentor and resource to staff on a daily basis
If you possess the following qualifications, please apply immediately:
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing required
- Current Pennsylvania RN license, active and in good standing is required
- CPR through the American Heart Association required
- Minimum of 3 years critical care nursing experience is required
- Successful completion of a skills based test required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job ID #: 17570