In this position you will:
- Provide oversight of operational and patient care management for ACU, FMC and Float RN's.
- Provide leadership, motivation, and direction to the staff to promote the safest, most effective and efficient administration of the patient care area.
- Coordinate quality review, performance management, customer service, and staffing management.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) OR Bachelor's Degree with ADN
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in Washington State
- Current Neonatal Resuscitation certification or actively be in the process of enrollment and certification
- Current Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification or actively be in the process of enrollment and certification
- 2years or more years of progressively responsible nursing management experience (leadership experience such as Charge Nurse or Nursing Supervisor in an acute care hospital)
- Must have experience successfully working with represented nurses
- Must also have experience working collaboratively with union based counsels/shared governance
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Certification in at least 1 nursing specialty
- Experience specific to assigned clinical area
- Strong preference for experience managing first level Managers and Supervisors in Nursing
- Successful clinical project management experiencesupporting excellence improvements