RN, Clinic Manager - Specialty Clinics
Bring your RN/BSN Clinical Management expertise to UW Health at The American Center.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse, Clinic Manager to:
- Lead the day to day clinical operations and coordination of patient care services in an ambulatory setting at our Specialty Clinic. This includes nine specialties, more than 40 providers (MDs and APPs), and approximately 26 FTE.
- Direct and evaluate the departments workforce, in terms of staff scheduling and performance.
- Prepare operating budgets, including volume projections, expenses and revenue estimates.
Minimum - Bachelor’s degree in nursing.
Preferred - Master’s degree in nursing, health care management, business or related health field.
Minimum – Two years of health care operations supervisory/management experience or 3 years of progressive relevant leadership experience.
Preferred - Five years progressive, relevant supervisory/management experience. Previous clinic/healthcare management experience.
Licenses and Certifications:
Minimum - RN licensed in the state where employed.
Preferred - Applicable clinical certification.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Excellent problem solving, conflict resolution skills.
- Analytical decision-making skills necessary to quickly assess and resolve complex logistical, technical and patient care problems and issues.
- Train, motivate and supervise subordinate staff.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with providers.
Sedentary: Ability to lift up to 10 pounds maximum and occasionally lifting and/or carrying such articles as dockets, ledgers and small tools. Although a sedentary job is defined as one, which involves sitting, a certain amount of walking and standing is often necessary in carrying out job duties. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and other sedentary criteria are met.