Finger Lakes Health - Geneva, NY
Job Description: RN Bedside - PACU
- Minimum: Graduate of an Accredited School of Professional Nursing.; Completion of approved coronary care course or intent to pursue.
- Preferred: BSN.
- Current NYS license to practice Registered Professional Nursing. BLS, CPR certification. ACLS certification, or intent to pursue.
- Preferred: Three years previous Med/Surg experience.
• minimum: demonstrated capability to address personal data with discretion and capability to cope with the people in a expert and courteous manner. Capacity to satisfy time limits, manipulate more than one priorities and enhance the spirit of teamwork through effective function modeling. Outstanding interpersonal, communique and enterprise talents. Laptop literacy.
• desired: experiencewith Microsoft office products and electronic clinical document.
Job Type: Full-time
- Med/Surg: 3years
Required licenses or certifications:
- Current NYS license to practice Registered Professional Nursing
- ACLS certification
- BLS certification
- CPR certification