Finger Lakes Health - Geneva, NY
Job Description: RN - Bedside ENDO
- Minimum: Graduate of an Accredited School of Professional Nursing.
- Preferred: Bachelor of Science in Nursing. License/Certifications: ** Current NYS license to practice Professional Nursing. CPR certified. ACLS certification required or intent to pursue within three months.
- Minimum: Three years of Med/Surg experience.
- Preferred: One to two years experience in Endoscopy Nursing. Clinical experience in the ASC setting.
• minimum: ought to be able to tour to more than one places on any given day as asked. Validated ability to address personal statisticswith discretion and ability to deal with the people in a expert and courteous manner. Ability to meet closing dates, control more than one priorities and decorate the spirit of teamwork through effective function modeling. First rate interpersonal, conversation and organization skills. Pc literacy.
• preferred: experiencewith Microsoft office products and electronic medical document. Energetic membership in expert nursing area of expertise, ie- SGNA Society of Gastroenterology Nurses affiliation. Is familiar with and implements SGNA.
Job Type: Full-time
- Endoscopy Nursing: 1year
- Med/Surg: 3years
- ASC setting clinical: 1year
Required licenses or certifications:
- CPR certified
- ACLS certified
Current NYS license to practice Professional Nursing