Adventist Health - Portland, OR
You will deliver coordinated nursing take care of sufferers in their area of house according to established standards of care and the nursing technique. Supervise and direct the activities of numerous tiers of assigned nursing staff, and coordinates care with other disciplines at the same time as making use of vital thinking, professional and supervisory discretion, and unbiased judgment.
- Collects relevant data pertinent to the patient’s health or situation.
- Analyzes the assessment data in determining diagnosis and care issues.
- Develops a plan that prescribes interventions to attain outcomes.
- Implements the plan, coordinates care delivery, and employs strategies to promote health and a safe environment.
- Evaluates progress toward attaining outcomes. Identifies outcomes for the patient or the patient’s situation.
- Collaborates with the team of patient, family, and healthcare providers in providing patient care in a safe, healing, humane, and caring environment.
- Provides learning opportunities for patients/family members and team members.
- Directly provides health information to patients, families, and treatment team.
- Adheres to the Adventist Health Mission, Vision and Values statements.
- Complies with behavioral standards, policies, procedures, and handbooks established by the organization and their respective ministries.
- Abides by the guiding principles of the Code of Conduct.
- Assesses and documents patient/family learning needs, implements teaching resources, and assesses and documents patient/family understanding.
- Completes all Oasis documentation accurately and completely.
- Delegates appropriately and coordinates duties of healthcare team members.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree, (BSN) Preferred
- Acute care facility or home health experience: Preferred
- CWOCN Certification
- Registered Nurses
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Valid Driver's License
Job Type: Full-time
- RN: 1 year
- home health: 1 year
Required license or certification: