The Reporting Lead is accountable for performing reporting, trending analysis and execution of Enterprise Stress Testing and Resolution and Recovering Planning risk and quality assurance program initiatives. This includes creating/monitoring metrics aligned to the risk management program, developing and producing regularly scheduled dashboards, responding to ad hoc requests, interpreting/aggregating data into a consumable executive level view, and implementing enhancements through simplification/automation. The Reporting Lead will also coordinate reporting processes that ingest data from stakeholders external to ESPE.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5+ years of reporting, analytics, business control, or related experience
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
• Strong critical thinking and analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Demonstrate commitment to excellence by anticipating needs, mitigating risks and minimizing potential problems
• Ability to work independently, set goals/prioritize focus and time management skills
• Ability to work collaboratively, connect across groups and manage multiple priorities in quick time frames
• Must be able to work independently, set goals/prioritize focus and time management skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft suite of products – Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
• Reporting solution experience
• Effective ability to influence, drive change, and resolve conflicts
• Knowledge of SharePoint design, JIRA, eIMS and other Bank of America products/systems
Enterprise Role Overview:
Leads diverse administrative functions across a broad set of GWIM COO functions. May consult with senior management to define and lead projects that encompass and impact many associates. Requires a thorough knowledge of the department or business unit's functional area or products. Assists with execution of key strategic initiatives. Leads analyses to screen potential acquisition targets and manages business development process. Participates in business/strategic planning process across sub-lines of business including management of strategic reviews by senior leadership. Working knowledge of general bank policies, programs and procedures and financial/accounting practices.
Job number: 17074499