PLANT CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, L.P.
Plant Construction Company, L.P. has been successful for over 70 years as a General Contractor in the San Francisco Bay Area specializing in Education, Hotel, Residential, Retail, Historic Renovation and Redevelopment Projects. We are looking to add an experienced Risk Manager to our team to work within the established culture and guidelines of the Company.
Qualified candidates will have extensive familiarity of constructioncontracts, financial, security and legal knowledge, as well as strong communication and IT skills, demonstrated leadership and minimum prior experience of five years working for a General Construction or Construction Management firm are required.
Position Title: Risk Manager
Reports To: CEO, CFO and COO
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Conduct assessments of Company systems, controls and procedures
- Develop management controls to prevent and mitigate contractrisk
- Assist with implementation of risk management solutions
Minimum Skills or Experience Requirements:
- Four-year college degree minimum, advanced degreepreferred, in law, business, finance or a related field
- Proven experience as a Risk Manager for at least five to ten years, construction industry preferred
- Professional Risk Manager (PRM) certification a plus
- Working knowledge of risk assessment and control
- Experience with auditing and reporting procedures
- Knowledge of owner contract and subcontract agreements
- Knowledge of subcontractrisk mitigation and prequalification
- Knowledge of insurance coverages and endorsements
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent English language verbal and written communication skills
Plant Construction Company L.P. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package and has an excellent record of employee retention. We promote professional development and career advancement opportunities.
Qualified candidates should email a cover letter and resume with the words "Risk Manager" in the subject line. Phone calls and walk-ins are not welcome nor looked upon favorably.