Millennium Engineering and Integration (MEI) is seeking a Full-Time Risk Manager in the El Segundo, CA area. The position supports the Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC) at Los Angeles Air Force Base. The candidate will support the certification of New Entrant Launch Service Providers.
- Develops and executes Risk Management audit plans iaw certification risk management guidance, requirements, and policy
- Creates risk management program for certification team risks, risk mitigation plans, and reporting
- Leads consolidation and tracking of all certification risks and risk mitigation plans
- Captures all risk management activities in computer-based data management and tracking systems
- Interfaces with on-site certification representatives to include USAF, Government, New Entrant, FFRDC, and other Government agencies
- Applies company quality assurance requirements to all certification products, reports, and reviews.
- Reports status of risk management activities and products.
- Other Duties as Assigned
- 3 years of experience implementing risk management best practices and techniques applied to DoD and/or aerospace systems
- BA/BS degree; will consider less experience in lieu of advanced degrees
- Experience interfacing with computer-based database, schedule, and risk management tools
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% time.