This role will provide advisory guidance to new and existing businesses at Amazon, and will regularly conduct deep dives into critical security risk areas. If you enjoy working in a rapidly changing environment and influencing the strategic direction of a large global organization, this position will provide you with a challenging opportunity. You will be responsible for driving consensus across teams to define and influence the secure and compliant design of compliant systems worldwide.
Key tasks include:
· Establishes credibility and maintains strong working relationships with groups involved with security and compliance matters (InfoSec, Legal, Business Development, Internal Audit, Fraud, Physical Security, Developer Community, Networking, Systems, etc.).
· Responsible for building and influencing security compliance as a core competency throughout our relationships with our internal teams/partners/vendor; this includes providing education and training to the organization.
· Responsible for continual process improvement and innovation in the security assessment process, control documentation, and enabling business teams to be on time, on budget, and on quality.
· Delivers recommendations and risk interpretations in a clear, concise and audience-specific format
· Responsible for conducting internal risk investigations and assessments.
· Support ad-hoc data analysis requests.
· Analysis of historical data to identify trends and insights.
· Bachelors degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or relevant field, Masters Degreepreferred.
· Minimum 6-years of information security, compliance, audit, risk management or related client service or consulting experience.
· Skilled in risk management, business risk analysis and making complex business/risk trade-off recommendations and decisions.
· Technical knowledge and familiarity with relevant security compliance standards.
· Experience in analyzing large data sets.
· Related security control and compliance experience in various frameworks including: PCI DSS, PCI PA-DSS, PCI PTS, GLBA, ISO, NIST, etc.
· CISSP, CISA, CISM and/or other comparable security controls or audit certifications preferred.
· Experience with service-oriented architectures and web services security.
· Senior-level written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent leadership, teamwork and collaboration skills.
· Results oriented, high energy, self-motivated.
· Occasional travel may be required.
Job ID: 617087