Alkami is seeking a Risk Manager who will report to the Chief Compliance Officer and be directly responsible for evaluating effectiveness of controls from Alkami's operations as a critical technology service provider to financial institutions. Qualified candidates should understand and have experience with various design controls, regulatory, legal and contractual requirements impacting financial institutions.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Facilitate the vendor management program, including performance of reviews and ongoing monitoring of third party vendors
- Coordinate business impact analysis completion, table top exercises, and updates to the business continuity plan
- Assist in the continuing maturity of the risk management posture, metrics and reporting
- Support the comprehensive risk assessment process, and continuous monitoring
- Develop periodic reporting on the adequacy and effectiveness of controls
- 5+ years of experience driving and executing compliance assessments for regulatory requirements and industry standards such as FFIEC, GLBA, SOC, PCI, NIST, SOX, CIS, and NCUA guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree or 5+ years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Attention to detail, high degree of urgency, a healthy degree of skepticism, a strong passion for excellence in your work, and a pragmatic approach to cooperating with highly skilled teams
- Previous experience in the digital banking or financial services industry
- CISA, CRISC or other relevant compliance, security, risk management, vendor management or audit certifications
- Experience using GRC tools
- Experience using Jira