Community Medical Centers is a private, not-for-profit healthcare network. As the San Joaquin Valley's largest healthcare organization and largest private employer, our four hospitals and other facilities provide a world of opportunities for professional growth and personal advancement.
One of our top priorities is helping employees and their families stay healthy and financially secure. We’ve bucked national trends by continually offering more health benefits without dramatically increasing the costs to employees.
- Under general supervision, manages tasks to provide risk management and patient safety support including; analyzing and documenting clinical/reporting processes, developing and documenting action plans to reduce risk and improve quality of care, and participating in system planning and quality/patient safety meetings.
- Provides a linkage to internal and external resources/services to manage all clinical patient care cases in which an adverse event has occurred.
- Works with confidential information on a daily basis, works closely with other Analysts and Risk Managers in patient safety and risk mitigation including presentation of Quality/Safety Improvement measurement activities at Community Medical Centers.
- Master's degree in Statistics, Business, or Healthcare related field
- 5 years experience in Quality/Risk and Patient Safety fields.
- Previous employment in a highly confidential position.
- National certification in Risk Management and/or Quality Management (CPHQ) or Certified Professional in Healthcare Risk Management (CPHRM) within 2 years of hire.
Job Number: 2018-12428