• Two to four years' experience in Risk Mitigation within the payments industry.
• A skill for identifying the behaviors and signs of risky transactions or accounts.
• The capability to think through risk cases and apply sound and timely judgment.
• Ability to make independent and sound decisions and think on their feet in an environment that is often void of black and white guidelines.
• Ability to prioritize and execute on the highest areas of importance.
• Ability to partner and work seamlessly across the team to effectively document and share problems, opportunities, and solutions.
• Ability to successfully manage time to meet tight deadlines and SLAs.
• A self-starter who can work independently and resolve issues with minimal supervision.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work in a high stress and fast paced environment.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)