$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Industry: Aerospace & Defense•
8 - 10 years
Posted 68 days ago
Overview Quantum Research International, Inc. (Quantum) is a certified DoD Contractor providing services and products to US/Allied governments and industry in the following main areas: (1) Cyber Security/Intelligence Programs Support; (2) Command, Control, Communication, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR); (3) Space Operations and Control; (4); Warfighter Support and Logistics; (5) Weapon System Analysis; (6) Acquisition Support; (7); Test and Evaluation; and (8) Audio/Visual Technology Applications. Quantum's Corporate Office is located in Huntsville, AL, but Quantum actively hires for positions nationwide and internationally. We pride ourselves on providing high quality support to the U.S. Government and our Nation's Warfighters. In addition to our corporate office, we have physical locations in Arlington VA; Hampton Roads, VA; Bel Air MD; Colorado Springs, CO; and Shalimar, FL.
1. Technical four year college degree, preferably in Systems Engineering and Certification by the International Council on Systems Engineering at the Certified Systems Engineering Professional (CSEP) level
2. Ten years' experience in a related technical field
3. Working knowledge of the Defense Acquisition System as directed by DoD Instruction 5000.02, "Operation of the Defense Acquisition System" and AR 70-1, "Army Acquisition Policy"
4. Working knowledge of the Department of Defense Risk, Issue, and Opportunity Management Guide for Defense Acquisition Programs
5. Risk Management training from the Defense Acquisition University, with a minimum of Continuous Learning Module CLM017: Risk Management
6. Experience in commercial-off-the-shelf relational database management software requirements development, systems evaluation, selection, acquisition, and implementation
7. Experience in software systems administration, trouble shooting, custom report generation, etc.
8. Experience in training, coaching, and mentoring users in use of software systems
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Applicants must currently hold a DoD secret security clearance
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.