Risk Management Application Developer
A leading financial firm is seeking an application developer is needed to help support the Risk Management department. The application being developed in a Market Risk warehouse in Big Data (Greenplum) . This application interfaces with various systems and obtains valuation, Greeks and risk sensitivities along with trade attributes for trades across various asset classes.
The candidatewill work with business analysts and team leads to gather requirements and design and implement solutions using Core Java, Shell, Perl and DB2 UDB.
- 7+ Years hands-on experience with Java
- Strong object oriented design and development skills using core Java and Spring
- A good understanding of how to build multi-threaded applications utilizing a service oriented architecture
- Experience in relational database logical modeling
- Strong SQL skills - ideally DB2experience
- Ability to write scripts in Shell/Perl